Just like the e-commerce the online mobile recharge companies are also taking over the recent market. The mobile recharge through online facilities are really making the customers enjoy their time back at home without worrying about the fact that all the recharge stores are going to be closed at night and they may not have enough balance left in their card.
How Fast are these Companies Evolving?
Not only the customers but the mobile companies have also understood the profit of having the online recharge apps. They have started entrusting these companies with their plans, and also trusting their capabilities to sell them efficiently. Cellular companies like, Idea, Airtel, Vodafone etc. have also started to sell their packages through this. Various online recharge companies have come up over the past few years like, Paytm, Freecharge, Mobikwik etc.
Not only these online recharge companies but even the cellular companies have come up with their own apps which helps people recharge online. Like the Idea cellular company has come up with their own app the Idea mobile app (Android) which allows everyone with an android phone to access their facilities easily.
The post paid Idea bill payment online in this app is made very easy. One doesn’t have to be tech efficient to do this at all. Also idea mobile recharge can be done successfully even after midnight. Over time these companies have started being a part of our lives, as they really do make us feel at ease, not that they are not getting profit from it but also they are providing a lot of profits for us.
Let us have a look at one of these online recharge companies which have evolved quite a bit over time:
Mobikwik has really managed to grab all the attention of the people with its brilliant easy techniques of operating, their keeping up to the promise of security and safety and also hassle free and quick complaint handling techniques. This company provides a lot of saving options like cash back coupons, discount coupons etc. Many other cash back and savings are available only on the app that may be downloaded from their site. These companies, have for most made it a compulsion to download their app as downloading this particular app will not only make your life easier but also give you certain other benefits, which are not available on their site.
Let us cite an example of how recharging technique can work, through this apps:
- Firstly, you need to download this app.
- Secondly, you need to register yourself with this app.
- Then you need to login this app with your registered email address or phone number and your password put in the respective boxes.
- Then you have to enter your number and then choose your network operator.
- Say suppose you need to recharge a 3g internet plan for your Idea prepaid sim. All you need to do is select the option of Idea 3g prepaid plans and select one of the options that are provided there, then you can checkout, proceed to pay, choose your favourable paying option, enter the details and complete your transaction. You would get notification of the recharge done both in your phone and your email address.
So from now on quit the idea of worrying about your bill payments and start thinking of downloading the apps.